Suffering from Insomnia?
Writing down your marketing vision helps to share it with your team. It also means you don’t have to keep everything in your head – which means a better night’s sleep!
Like all goals, there is a better chance of achieving them if they are written down. 4X better according to sources.
When you search for marketing planning templates, there are so many options, it’s impossible to choose one.
During my time working in the marketing department of a global company, we used this strategic marketing planning approach.
Here’s why I recommend it:
- Get a long term view with short term actions.
- Use existing data sources for a more tangible feel.
- Build in your competitive strengths & USPs.
- Ensure your marketing strategy comes directly from your business strategy, and subsequently your marketing activities support your marketing strategy.
- Estimate return from individual activities. This identifies quick wins and leads to more straightforward decision-making.